What we’ll cover
MFAA National Convention
Our physiotherapists had the pleasure of sharing their expertise at the MFAA National 2015 Convention.
Our team was invited to share their insights and expertise on health, exercise and fitness. A common query was the importance of appropriate workplace set-up to avoid issues such as back pain, neck and shoulder pain, and headaches.
Our physiotherapists highlighted their main key ergonomic concepts including:
- Positioning the computer screen at eye level and at approximately one arms-length away
- Using an adjustable chair so feet are firmly on the floor and knees clear the front of the chair
- Using a lumbar roll
- Positioning the keyboard on the desk so that wrists and forearms are supported
- Taking regular micro-breaks every 20 – 30 minutes
- Regular exercise with the aim of at least 2.5 hours of moderate exercise per week
It was fantastic to assist so many enthusiastic individuals help keep active and injury free!
To learn more about our range of corporate physiotherapy services which our team can tailor to your workplace needs click here.